sábado, 8 de maio de 2010

7...

...Músicas Para Ficar Mais Alegre


7.Soak Up The Sun - Sheryl Crowl
Uma melodia suave + a voz doce da Sheryl = música super legal. Apesar da letra não ser feliz, a música consegue te colocar para cima.

I'm gonna soak up the sun
Gonna tell everyone
To lighten up (I'm gonna tell 'em that)
I've got no one to blame
For every time I feel lame
I'm looking up o I¹m gonna soak up the sun


6. Remedy - Little Boots
Dançar é, com toda a certeza, o meu remedio.

No more poison killing my emotion
I will not be frozen
Dancing is my remedy, remedy oh!
Stop stop praying
'Cause I'm not not playing
I'm not frozen
Dancing is my remedy, remedy oh!


5. I Love Rock 'n' Roll - Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
Nem preciso dizer nada, né? Aliás, sim. Joan arrasa!

Singin' I love rock and roll
So put another dime in the jukebox baby
I love rock and roll
So come on take some time and dance with me



4. Dancing Whit Myself - The Donnas
Eu poderia escolher qualquer uma das muitas versões dessa música, mas essa é a minha preferida. Sem falar que a letra é bem alegre.

So let's sink another drink
'Cause it'll give me time to think
If I had the chance
I'd ask the world to dance
And I'll be dancing with myself


3. I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
A música do momento! Onde toca, não tem uma pessoa que não dance.

I gotta feeling
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good, good night


2. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
Mesmo anos depois de ser lançada, a letra da música ainda é super verdadeira.

That's all they really want
Some fun
When the working day is done
Oh girls... they wanna have fun
Oh girls just wanna have fun


1.I Feel Good - James Brown
Taí uma música que qualquer, mesmo que não tenha a menor noção de inglês,sabe cantar.

Whoa-oa-oa! I feel good, I knew that I would, now
I feel good, I knew that I would, now
So good, so good, I got you



XOXO,
Nyx.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Copyright © 2009 Garota Estranha All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. Distribuído por Templates